Thursday 28 April 2011

9th Week Update…

This Friday will be the 9th week (or logically, the 8th week) – but 9 is good so let’s stick with 9.  Nothing mind blowing to report this week, other than I’m up to my third consecutive week of peeing on a stick every Monday to check I’m still really pregnant!

 

2 lines!!  Pregnant!  Even I could be a doctor.

 

I have noticed that my work trousers are getting tight and uncomfortable – of course this is more than likely due to the amount I’m eating lately, and not the baby!  I went out and bought some comfy new trousers, some nice flat shoes and other random comfy things to make my long hours at work less tedious. 

Something else I’ve noticed since a few weeks ago, is that I have developed a really bad nerve pain in my left butt cheek.  Yeah, tell me about it.  Every time I bend over to get something, pick something up, or even sometimes when I sit at a slightly off angle, I can feel a really sharp pain in that area, and it doesn’t seem to be getting better lately.  I wonder if this is because something is squashing a nerve?  It’s a literal pain in the arse.

I thought I might upload some tummy pictures, but at the moment I just look like I’ve eaten too much, which, in all honesty I probably have anyway!  I probably will start putting some up when there’s actually something to see, other than flab, obviously.

In other news, the idea of it being twins has been batted around quite a bit.  Twins seem to run in Mr. M’s side of the family, so he has always joked that we’ll probably end up with a set.  It would definitely be a shocker – and we are due to find out on May 20th!  My 1st scan date has come through and I can barely contain myself.  I know it won’t be anything more than just a little blob in the photo, but it’s my blob – the first, real, tangible thing that shows just how real it all is.  Can’t wait to see you, Blob!

I have yet to write in the beautiful Baby Record book that my sister has bought me, as I want to leave it until the first scan has been done.  Similarly with telling everyone, I still feel like waiting.  There are still so many people who need to know, but I am still trying to come up with an interesting way to tell them!

In the mean time, I am counting the days until the first scan.  Can’t wait to show you all our little Blob!

No comments:

Post a Comment